- This topic is empty.
October 26, 2020 at 12:52 am #2118Anouk ThompsonGuest
A Monk’s Guide to Happiness
Meditation in the 21st Century
by Gelong Thubten
- ISBN: 9781250266828 (1250266823)
- Author: Gelong Thubten
- Format: hardcover, 256 pages
- Language: english
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Essentials)
- Release date: August 11, 2020
About The Book
A Guide to Meditation and Mindfulness for the Modern Day
In our never-ending search for happiness we often find ourselves looking to external things for fulfillment, thinking that happiness can be unlocked by buying a bigger house, getting the next promotion, or building a perfect family.
In this profound and inspiring book, Gelong Thubten shares a practical and sustainable approach to happiness. Thubten, a Buddhist monk and meditation expert who has worked with everyone from school kids to Silicon Valley entrepreneurs and Benedict Cumberbatch, explains how meditation and mindfulness can create a direct path to happiness.
A Monk’s Guide to Happiness explores the nature of happiness and helps bust the myth that our lives and minds are too busy for meditation. The book can show you how to:
– Learn practical methods to help you choose happiness
– Develop greater compassion for yourself and others
– Learn to meditate in micro-moments during a busy day
– Discover that you are naturally ‘hard-wired’ for happiness
Reading A Monk’s Guide to Happiness could revolutionize your relationship with your thoughts and emotions, and help you create a life of true happiness and contentment.
Online A Monk’s Guide to Happiness on Audible. MP3 ebook A Monk’s Guide to Happiness Gelong Thubten read online Android. EPUB book A Monk’s Guide to Happiness buy.